|Changes to MYC Racing for 2017|
AHOY RACERS - We've made some changes to Racing to 2017 to try and get more participation overall, and wanted to let you know about them. Sailing Instruction have been updated accordingly - find them under Racing on this website
- Spring Series - Will be Pursuit Races
- Wedesday Night Series - will remain Pursuit Races
- Summer Series - will be pursuit races for all but Flying Scots. Flying Scots will continue fleet racing, with 2 races every Sunday
- Thursday night racing- will include Lasers, RS Aeros and Sunfish
- Saturday racing - this has been eliminated because there just was not enough participation
- Fall Series - Will be Pursuit Races
|This is the MYC Clubhouse now|
You left in the fall with the clubhouse addition underway and this is what you'll come back to in the spring. Thanks so much to the core team of Gary Werden, Roger Sharp, John Eckart and Dave Rousseau and all the hard working team members for getting us this far. Can't wait to see the finished product!
|2017 Elected Officers|
|Our 2017 Commodore, Eric Hemmendinger, was elected at the MYC Annual Meeting on 1/5/2017.
Click here to see who else was voted in for our 2017 Officers, Feel free to email the Commodore or any of the Club Officers with any ideas or questions you may have.
|Are you following us on Facebook?|
||You can be an active updater or just watch for other's updates. Join us - click on the link above to the right!
|MYC Apparel and Burgees|
|Looking for apparel to show off your Club pride? Click on the link above, choose Ship Stores, then choose Massapoag Yacht Club
| For Burgees, email Diane Kampf